The Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) program is a key component of the $8B New York State Medicaid waiver
that provides funding to fundamentally restructure and improve quality in the safety net health care system to focus
on primary and preventive care and reduce avoidable hospital use.
Learn more about DSRIP.
These dashboards were developed by DOH and Salient HHS to assist with planning, community needs assessment and application development for the DSRIP initiative. These interactive dashboards will help you build your network and select strategies and projects based on community needs.
Section A: Learn to Use Dashboards
Each dashboard presents different views of Medicaid utilization
- Each dashboard has a built in Knowledge Manager Panel to help you understand and interact with the information.
- Work within dashboards to explore scenarios: filter, select, drill, switch between graph and table views; and export data of interest.
- Use multiple dashboards within a section to enhance your understanding of a potential catchment area.
- Work back and forth between sections to refine your approach.
- Stay tuned! Posted dashboards are the first wave; more will be added to provide additional utilization, quality, and performance data during the application development phase.